Enter the Green Craft Contest and stand a chance to win up to N15,000
You are in secondary school in Nigeria;
You are creative and willing to use creativity to save the environment.
1. Make a post on Facebook and tag the Facebook pages of the partners. The post should read thus: “ I,_________________ of _________________ school, class____________will participate in the #greencraftcontest#worldenvironmentday2021#WED2021. (Tag the following pages in your post: ISEA – Initiative for Socioeconomic and Ecological Advancement and Young Professionals in Policy and Development
2. Produce any product of your choice using waste materials like plastic bottles and bags, tyres, cartons, cables etc.
3. Take 1 or 2 good pictures of your product or make a short video of your product and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining how it was produced and how it will contribute to restoring the ecosystem. Your explanation should not be more than 250 words.
4. All the entries will be shared on a Facebook page on 1st June and participants will be informed to invite friends and family to vote for them. The first, second and third entries with the highest number of reactions will win prizes.
5. The prizes to be won are as follows: 1st position – N15,000; 2nd position – N10,000; 3rd position – N5,0006. Winners will be contacted to submit their products and receive prizes
The Green Craft Contest opens from 1st May to 31st May 2021. Scoring of entries by the public will take place between 12:01 am on 1st June, to 9:00pm on 5th June 2021. Winners will be announced by 10 pm on 5th June 2021.